Here is recipe number 3 of my Mövenpick creations, and in my opinion i’ve saved the best until last! The classic combination of caramel and apple comes together with the best ice cream and crunchy, crumbly biscuit. This is a real crowd pleaser and a perfect creamy yet tart refresher for a summers day.
Ingredients – makes 2 Sundaes
- 2x Scoops of Mövenpick Caramelita Ice Cream
- 2x Scoops of Mövenpick Maple Walnut Ice Cream
- 5 x Digestive Biscuits
- 1x Granny Smith apple finely cubed.
- Caramel Sauce (You can make your own using this recipe or buy it instead)
- Walnuts and Sliced apple as a garnish.
- This is SUCH an easy recipe! Start by crushing your biscuits and dicing your apples.
- Time to assemble. In a Glass line the bottom with as much or as little crushed biscut as you like.
- Now add your diced apples and top with 1 scoop of Caramelita ice cream and 1 scoop of Maple Walnut ice cream.
- Finish with a drizzle (or a pour) of caramel sauce, some crushed walnuts and some sliced apple.
It really is that easy. Enjoy, it’s a (core)ker! – Sorry terrible foodie pun!
If you want to try this or any of my other recipes with Mövenpick out you shop their ranges here from Ocado. Click below for my other creations!
Don’t forget that Mövenpick will be at this year’s Taste of London Festival so if you’re there drop by to say hello and try some yummy treats!