Being vegan must be difficult at times. I know I have personally found it hard to come up with original and exciting vegan recipes, so creating everyday meals must be challenging too!
When I’m stuck on what to cook and need a little inspiration I often turn to food blogs for help. Recipes created by real foodies, not trained chefs, not professionals, but food and drink lovers who just happen to know what they’re doing in the kitchen!
This is a list of my favourite blogs that are either totally or largely vegan. The places that spice up veggies and inspire you to cook cruelty free. These are the blogs that helped ME so hopefully they can help you too!
- Little Blog of Vegan – Throughout my vegan month you may have heard me talking about Holly from Little Blog of Vegan. You can even read an interview with her here! Holly’s blog is the go to place for sweet vegan treats, her food styling is something to be envied and I love trawling through her perfect Instagram feed.
- Naturally Ella – I simply love this blog, and while it’s not toally vegan Erin’s recipes are plant based and meat free. In particular I love her component cooking section which shows you how to take one thing and use it in a manner of ways throughout the week. Cooking organisation at its best!
- Veg space – Veg Space is one of the vegan blogs that is listed again and again as the best of the best! Visit the Veg Space Instagram page for colourful vegan inspo or read the vegan store cupboard for information on ingradients that are vegan friendly.
- Deliciously Ella – One of the most known blogs in my list. Ella has created an whole empire stemming from her blog Deliciously Ella. With cafes, cookbooks and food ranges she is true BLOGGER GOALS! I love her blog for not only the vegan recipes but also the healthier alternatives for usually guilty pleasures.
- Coconut and Berries – Coconut and Berries is jam packed with vegan restaurant reviews and soooo many recipes too. The recipes are easy to cook, and realistic to aspire to. Great for busy vegans who have limited time.
- Madeleine Shaw – Admittedly I sort of want to be Madeleine. I aspire to be like her in so many ways and her blog is not only one of my favourites for vegan food but also non-vegan recipes too! Her recipes are easy to follow and I love that she creates vegan versions of naughty things everyone loves to eat including burgers, fry ups and ice cream!
What are your favourite food blogs? Vegan or not! Let me know below!