Chia Seeds are all the rage at the moment so when Sevenhills Wholefoods sent me a pouch I couldn’t wait to experiment, naturally, as a chocoholic, the dark side was the first route I took! This almost instant, nutritious pud is perfect for fixing those sweet cravings when you’re trying to stay healthy… it’s even okay to eat for breakfast!
Ingredients – Serves 2
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 3 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 50g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of Coconut Sugar if you like it sweet
- Put all of the ingredients into a food blender/processor and whizz until combined and smooth.
- Distribute into glasses or bowls and leave in the fridge to thicken for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Serve on its own, topped with dark chocolate shards, fresh berries or sliced banana.
Sevenhills Wholefoods have a great range of organic, raw and healthy ingredients to cook and bake with. If you’re look to cut out gluten, reduce saturated fats or are just looking for new textures to work with they have something for everyone. Go check out their full range here.