Celebrate this year’s Olympic Games in true Rio carnival style with these fruity, Olympic ring coloured cocktails from Belvoir Fruit Farms. Hopefully we will be toasting the success of Team GB, so get practicing now so that you’re ready to go!
Blue – Southpaw Sour
- 25ml Belvoir Blueberry & Blackcurrant Cordial
- Pinch of Tarragon leaves – take our word on this one, it will transform the drink!
- 35ml Scotch – sub with ginger ale for a mocktail
- 15ml Fresh Lemon Juice
Method: Mix the ingredients in a cocktail shaker and strain into a glass over ice.
Black – Javelin Aged Julep
- 35ml Jack Daniels Cinnamon
- 25ml Belvoir Spiced Winterberries Cordial – try this on its own, warm in the evenings.
- 25ml Lemon Juice
- Pinch of Mint
Method: Add the ingredients together over crushed ice and stir with a spoon
Red – 100 Metre Spritz
- 25ml Belvoir Raspberry & Lemon Cordial ( my fave!)
- 20ml Aperol
- 75ml Prosecco
- Splash of Soda
Method: Pour the ingredients into a glass over some ice cubes. Mix with a spoon and top up with a splash of soda
Yellow – Long Jump Iced Tea
- 25ml White rum
- 25ml Orange Curacao
- 25ml Belvoir Ginger Cordial
- 20ml Lemon
- 3 dash Rose water – be super careful here, you can go from cocktail to perfume in seconds!
- Top with a splash of soda
Method: Pour the ingredients into a glass filled with ice cubes. Stir with a spoon.
Green – Gin-nastic Tumble
- 50ml Gin – I like to use Bills London Dry Gin for its floral notes.
- 25ml Belvoir Lime & Lemongrass Cordial
- 5ml Fresh lime juice
Method: Mix the ingredients together, stir and strain into a glass over ice
Go ahead and enjoy the fun, and Games, with these medal worthy cocktails from Belvoir!